Space Apps Challenge in European Locations - How to Participate
The Space Apps Challenge (SAC) is made by NASA global event and a competition for developers who develop innovative space applications. The competition offers a great opportunity to learn about space and the industry, as well as to make some great connections with people in the space industry. Developing an innovative space application can be a daunting task, but the SAC team is always looking for talented developers. This year, the founders are inviting you to participate in competitions in European locations.
How to Participate in the Space Apps Challenge?
To participate in the SAC, you must first create an innovative space application that meets the following criteria:
- You must be a developer, technologist or scientist.
- Your application must be developed in English and comply with all terms and conditions of the competition.
- You must submit your application at mail by December 15, 2016.
- We’ll review your application and select a few finalists who will compete in Europe in January 2017.
- The winners will be announced at European conference in January 2017 and their applications will be published on our website.
Events and Locations
Europe is a great place to develop innovative space applications. The climates are perfect for growing crops, and the technology infrastructure is top-notch. With access to the world’s largest market, there are plenty of opportunities for you to make your mark in the space industry. In addition, Europe has a rich cultural history that can be incorporated into your application. Our Cities:
The Winners of the Spaceapps Challenge
The Spaceapps Challenge (SAC) is a competition for developers who develop innovative space applications. The competition offers a great opportunity to learn about space and the industry, as well as to make some great connections with people in the space industry. The winner of the competition will also receive a money prize.